In May I took 3 home pregnancy tests and all showed the second pink line. I knew I was pregnant before this but we just had to be sure. I just knew it was true. We were so thrilled!!! I soon went to the doctor and he confirmed it. My due date was Jan. 11th. Being pregnant is NOT my cup of tea. The first trimester I was nausea and constipated. The second trimester I was nausea and couldn't stop vomitting. The third trimester I developed carpal tunnel and heart burn. The carpal tunnel was almost the worst because there was no magic pill for it. The last month of the pregnancy I was SO tired. I have never felt exhaustion like that. I did love having the belly. I loved feeling my baby kick. She kicked all the time. I was convinced she was a he. We did not find out what the baby was until birth. Every ultrasound was magical.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Pregnancy
In May I took 3 home pregnancy tests and all showed the second pink line. I knew I was pregnant before this but we just had to be sure. I just knew it was true. We were so thrilled!!! I soon went to the doctor and he confirmed it. My due date was Jan. 11th. Being pregnant is NOT my cup of tea. The first trimester I was nausea and constipated. The second trimester I was nausea and couldn't stop vomitting. The third trimester I developed carpal tunnel and heart burn. The carpal tunnel was almost the worst because there was no magic pill for it. The last month of the pregnancy I was SO tired. I have never felt exhaustion like that. I did love having the belly. I loved feeling my baby kick. She kicked all the time. I was convinced she was a he. We did not find out what the baby was until birth. Every ultrasound was magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment